London Hotels from Rs4,155
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Where to stay in London
London City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(21 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums, stunning river views and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in London City Centre. Top attractions like Piccadilly Circus and Piccadilly Theatre are major draws. Catch the metro at Piccadilly Circus Underground Station or Green Park Underground Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,515 area reviews)
Relax in the stunning park with a view of the palace, explore the upscale high street and visit the galleries and museums of this affluent neighborhood.
Come to Covent Garden and you're guaranteed the best of produce, both local and international – and the best of performance, both operatic and theatrical.
4/5Very Good!(517 area reviews)
Wander around London’s financial district in the scenic docklands with the tallest skyscrapers in the city. They are home to some of the world’s biggest companies.
Kings Cross St. Pancras
See cultural exhibits, relax in the Champagne bar and visit Platform 9 and 3/4 in this international hub that connects London to mainland Europe.
History buffs will enjoy exploring London, and visitors give high marks for the theatre, fascinating museums and interesting architecture. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its art, monuments and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Big Ben, London Dungeon and Buckingham Palace.
- There are 6694 hotels and other accommodation options in London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Getting around London
With so many transport options, exploring all of London is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Charing Cross Underground Station, Embankment Station and Leicester Square Underground Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from London Charing Cross Station, London Waterloo Station or London Waterloo East Station.
Dressing for London
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on London each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C