- Kensington Palace
- 12 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall
- 19 min walk
- Natural History Museum
- 20 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while Stamford Bridge Stadium and ZSL London Zoo are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: High Street Kensington Station is 4 minutes by foot and Earl's Court Station is 15 minutes.
- Kensington Palace - 12 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 19 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 20 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 3 min drive
- Harrods - 4 min drive
- High Street Kensington Station - 4 min walk
- London West Brompton Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Brasserie – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bugis Street – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafexpress – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.0.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 29 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- Copthorne Tara London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington Hotel
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington London
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington Hotel London
Great location, excellent service, even with the wake up call, I was in the shower and someone came to my room to knock on the door! Re car to the airport I was quoted Pounds 60 which was maybe 5 pounds more than usual By the time I got to my room I was quoted 70 pounds! I took a black cab instead and got to my destination for 59 pounds I am a regular at the hotel which gives excellent value for the pound or shall I say Canadian Dollar !