- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Tate Modern
- 7 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Sea Containers London is near a metro station. St. Paul's Cathedral and Coca-Cola London Eye are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Sky Garden, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Tate Modern - 7 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 13 min walk
- London Bridge - 18 min walk
- The Shard - 19 min walk
- London Blackfriars Station - 7 min walk
- Southwark Underground Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sea Containers – Al fresco dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- 12th Knot – Rooftop bar. Open on selected days.
- Lyaness – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Sea Containers London
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb/9 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mondrian London Hotel
- Mondrian Hotel
- Mondrian London
- Mondrian London At Sea Containers England
- Sea Containers London Hotel
- Sea Containers London London
- Sea Containers London Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. 5 minutes walk to the tube. The room is quite and clean.