New York Hotels from Rs4,721
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Where to stay in New York
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,983 area reviews)
Power and wealth and breathtaking scenery are concentrated on this very small island. Immerse yourself for a few days or a lifetime.
3/5(186 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(437 area reviews)
One of the most recognizable areas in the world also has enough tourist attractions to fill several visits.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
This fashionable neighborhood is great for shopping, eating and drinking.
Central New York City
Known for its soaring skyscrapers and eye-catching views, there's plenty to explore in Central New York City. Check out top attractions like Broadway and Times Square, and jump on the metro at 49th St. Station or 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station to see more of the city.
Visiting New York
Travellers to New York give high marks for the theatre, entertainment choices and fascinating museums. Urban and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its art and architecture. Top sights in the city include Times Square, Broadway and New York Public Library.
- There are 1504 hotels and other accommodation options in New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Getting around New York
With so many choices for transport, seeing New York is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Times Sq. - 42 St. Station, 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station and 49th St. Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from New York W 32nd St. Station, New York Grand Central Terminal Station or New York Penn Station.
Dressing for New York
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for New York is 1269 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in New York?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in New York, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in New York?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to New York?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting New York?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in New York?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in New York?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in New York?
What's the best luxury place to stay in New York?
What's the best boutique accommodation in New York?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in New York?
New York Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in New York by Star Rating
- Hotels near New York Airports
- Areas of New York
- Accommodation near New York Attractions
- More accommodation types in New York
- Choose Your New York Hotel Style
- Search New York Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in New York
- Hotels Near New York, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations