Brooklyn Hotels from Rs5,896
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Brooklyn
3/5(186 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(23 area reviews)
Brooklyn’s signature medley of old and new provides the backdrop to this revitalized district, where you’ll find fresh arts venues behind historic streetscapes.
4.5/5Wonderful!(23 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Greenpoint. Spend some time visiting top spots like WNYC Transmitter Park, and catch the metro at Greenpoint Av. Station or Nassau Av. Station to see more of the area.
You'll enjoy the riverfront and architecture in Dumbo. You might want to make time for a stop at Brooklyn Bridge Park or Jane’s Carousel.
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Scenic views, historic brownstones, narrow streets and fantastic restaurants and bars help create one of Brooklyn’s most charming neighborhoods.
Travellers to Brooklyn give high marks for the abundant cafes and live music scene. Urban and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment and art. Top sights in the city include Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.
- You'll find 1510 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away
Getting around Brooklyn
With so many transport options, exploring all of Brooklyn is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Newkirk Av. Station, Flatbush Av - Brooklyn College Station and Newkirk Av. Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Brooklyn East New York Station, Brooklyn Nostrand Avenue Station or Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station.
Dressing for Brooklyn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Brooklyn gets about 1269 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Brooklyn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brooklyn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Brooklyn?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Brooklyn?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Brooklyn?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Brooklyn?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Brooklyn?
What's the best luxury hotel in Brooklyn?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Brooklyn?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Brooklyn?
Brooklyn Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Brooklyn by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brooklyn Airports
- Areas of Brooklyn
- Accommodation near Brooklyn Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brooklyn
- Choose Your Brooklyn Hotel Style
- Search Brooklyn Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brooklyn
- Hotels Near Brooklyn, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations