- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (HEARING)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (LEISURE)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (Skyline View)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, View (Verrazano Bridge View)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (HEARING)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, View (Skyline View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (Verrazano Bridge View)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown is in Brooklyn's Boerum Hill neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sunset Park and Aviator Sports and Events Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market. Check out an event or a game at Barclays Center Brooklyn, and consider making time for Chelsea Piers, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Hoyt - Schermerhorn Sts. Station is 3 minutes by foot and Nevins St. Station is 4 minutes.Visit our Brooklyn travel guide
- Barclays Center Brooklyn - 10 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 6 min drive
- New York University - 8 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 12 min drive
- Battery Park - 12 min drive
- Hoyt - Schermerhorn Sts. Station - 3 min walk
- Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station - 7 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand Canyon Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.65 and USD 1000 for adults, and USD 3.65 and USD 1000 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
great rates the rooms are great good location but housekeeping is very loud in the morning when they are doing their rounds and I couldn't sleep because of all the commotion