Overview of Opera House Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room (Queen Queen)
About this area
Located in Bronx, Opera House Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. George Washington Bridge and St. Patrick's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Central Park and Randall's Island Park. Bronx Zoo and Central Park Zoo are not to be missed.
- Bronx Zoo - 16 min drive
- Central Park - 16 min drive
- Columbia University - 19 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 23 min drive
- Lincoln Center - 30 min drive
- Bronx Melrose Station - 17 min walk
- 3 Av. - 149 St. Station - 2 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Opera House Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.21 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Wired Internet access (may be limited)
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25 per day (50 ft away; open 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Its a nice place. Close to shops and dining. Parking was a challenge