Overview of YOTEL New York
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (First Class)
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Room, Multiple Beds (With Bunk)
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
Junior Suite, Multiple Beds (First Class W/ 2 Bunk)
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed (ADA)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Terrace (First Class)
Suite, 1 King Bed, View (VIP)
Penthouse, 1 King Bed (VIP)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Corner
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Terrace (ADA, First Class)
About this area
In the city centre, YOTEL New York is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Madison Square Garden - 6 min walk
- Times Square - 9 min walk
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Broadway - 14 min walk
- Macy's - 17 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 16 min walk
- 34th Street–Hudson Yards Station - 12 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- East and West – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
YOTEL New York
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property charges a mandatory deposit of USD 500 per night for bookings in the "Suite, 1 King Bed, View (VIP)" or "Penthouse, 1 King Bed (VIP)" room type. Any unused portions of the deposit will be refunded at check-out.
- This property offers self-service check-in kiosks.
- The tubs are available for use only from May 15th through September 15th for the First King Terrace and the VIP Terrace Suite rooms.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- YOTEL New York Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL New York Times Square
- YOTEL Times Square
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL Hotel
- YOTEL New York at Times Square
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL New York New York
- YOTEL New York Hotel New York