Vancouver Hotels from Rs4,014
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Vancouver
4.5/5Wonderful!(354 area reviews)
Amble along the waterfront at Vancouver Harbour and visit theaters, shopping avenues and museums in the heart of one of Canada’s largest cities.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are a few things travellers love about Coal Harbour. Check out Vancouver Waterfront or Olympic Cauldron while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Burrard Station to get around town.
Ethnic food, fashionable shops and one of Vancouver’s best beaches are all part of this bayside neighborhood.
3.5/5Good!(11 area reviews)
The birthplace of Vancouver is full of old-world charm with cobbled streets, Victorian buildings, and a unique steam-powered clock.
This trendy residential neighborhood and nightlife destination on the False Creek waterfront was once a neglected warehouse district.
Travellers to Vancouver give high marks for the shopping, bustling port and renowned art. Urban and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its restaurants and museums. Top sights in the city include Granville Island Public Market, Stanley Park and Canada Place.
- There are 529 hotels and other accommodation options in Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Getting around Vancouver
With so many choices for transport, seeing Vancouver is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Vancouver City Center Station, Granville Station and Burrard Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Vancouver Waterfront Station, Vancouver Pacific Central Station or Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station. You can learn about your water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Vancouver
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 40 millimetres of rain falls on Vancouver each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vancouver?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vancouver, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Vancouver?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Vancouver?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Vancouver?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Vancouver?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Vancouver?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Vancouver?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Vancouver?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Vancouver?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Vancouver?
Vancouver Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vancouver by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vancouver Airports
- Areas of Vancouver
- Accommodation near Vancouver Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vancouver
- Choose Your Vancouver Hotel Style
- Search Vancouver Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vancouver
- Hotels Near Vancouver, British Columbia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations