Surrey Hotels from Rs4,283
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Surrey, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Top sights around the area include Granville Island Public Market, Stanley Park and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 523 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Getting around Surrey
With so many choices for transport, seeing Surrey is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Surrey Central Station, King George Station and Gateway Station. You can take a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Surrey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Surrey is 35 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C