Burnaby Hotels from Rs3,808
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Burnaby
3/5(14 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Vancouver South. Spend some time visiting top spots like VanDusen Botanical Garden, and catch the metro at Langara-49th Avenue Station or Oakridge-41st Avenue Station to see more of the area.
3.5/5Good!(12 area reviews)
Hastings is popular for its abundant dining options, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Pacific Coliseum or Playland Amusement Park.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
While you're in East Side, take in top sights like Queen Elizabeth Park or Pacific Coliseum, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Nanaimo Station or 29th Avenue Station.
Travellers to Burnaby give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Granville Island Public Market, Stanley Park and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Getting around Burnaby
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Metrotown Station, Patterson Station and Royal Oak Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Burnaby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 40 millimetres of rain falls on Burnaby each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Burnaby?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burnaby, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Burnaby?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Burnaby?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Burnaby?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Burnaby?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Burnaby?
What's the best luxury hotel in Burnaby?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Burnaby?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Burnaby?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Burnaby?
Burnaby Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Burnaby by Star Rating
- Hotels near Burnaby Airports
- Areas of Burnaby
- Accommodation near Burnaby Attractions
- More accommodation types in Burnaby
- Choose Your Burnaby Hotel Style
- Search Burnaby Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Burnaby
- Hotels Near Burnaby, Vancouver
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations