- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Fairmont Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Gold Room, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Fairmont Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Fairmont Gold Room, 2 Queen Beds
Fairmont Gold Grand Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
One Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen Beds with Sofa bed
Fairmont Gold Suite, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Gallery Room, 1 King Bed
Fairmont Gallery Room, 2 Queen Beds
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
Signature Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Corner Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is in the city centre and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Robson Street and Granville Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby kayaking, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Vancouver City Center Station is 3 minutes by foot and Burrard Station is 3 minutes.
- Granville Street - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 6 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 9 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 12 min walk
- Vancouver City Center Station - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Notch8 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Notch8 Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
We had great to stay this hotel but it was cracked sink and no bathrobe I was disappearing