Overview of The Burrard
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room Selected at Check In
About this area
Located in Vancouver, The Burrard is in the city centre and near the beach. Robson Square and Harbour Centre are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- St. Paul's Hospital - 1 min walk
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Robson Street - 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 2 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Elysian – Open daily.
- Burgoo – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 for adults, and CAD 9 and CAD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities