- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Blu Vancouver
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room (Run of House)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Hotel Blu Vancouver is in the city centre and near the beach. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Rogers Arena or BC Place Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- BC Place Stadium - 3 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Central Public Library - 5 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Rogers Arena - 11 min walk
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 6 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 17 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Black Rice Izakaya – Sushi bar with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Blu Vancouver
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21 for adults and CAD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.