Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Visiting Pitt Meadows
Visitors to Pitt Meadows are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, rivers and wineries. Metropolis at Metrotown, White Rock Pier and Pacific Coliseum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) away
Getting around Pitt Meadows
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Pitt Meadows Station or Pitt Meadows Maple Meadows Station. Pitt Meadows might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pitt Meadows
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Pitt Meadows gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C