Visiting Maple Ridge
Families enjoy visiting Maple Ridge though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, festivals and waterfront. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Getting around Maple Ridge
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Maple Ridge Port Haney Station. Maple Ridge may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Maple Ridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Maple Ridge gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C