Coquitlam Hotels from Rs4,591
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coquitlam, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights around the area include Stanley Park, Granville Island Public Market and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) away
Getting around Coquitlam
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Coquitlam Central Station. Coquitlam may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Coquitlam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Coquitlam gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C