Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Visiting Port Moody
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Moody has to offer including the waterfront and parks. The cosy and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Stanley Park, Granville Island Public Market and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Getting around Port Moody
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Port Moody Station. Port Moody might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Port Moody
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Port Moody is 35 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C