Richmond Hotels from Rs2,772
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Richmond
3/5(14 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Vancouver South. Spend some time visiting top spots like VanDusen Botanical Garden, and catch the metro at Langara-49th Avenue Station or Oakridge-41st Avenue Station to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
While you're in East Side, take in top sights like Queen Elizabeth Park or Pacific Coliseum, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Nanaimo Station or 29th Avenue Station.
While you're in West Side, take in top sights like Granville Island Public Market or VanDusen Botanical Garden, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at King Edward Station or Oakridge-41st Avenue Station.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Richmond, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Granville Island Public Market, Stanley Park and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Getting around Richmond
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Richmond-Brighouse Station, Lansdowne Station and Aberdeen Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Richmond
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Richmond is 40 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Richmond?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Richmond, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Richmond?
What's the best hotel for families in Richmond?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Richmond?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Richmond?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Richmond?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Richmond?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Richmond?
Richmond Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Richmond by Star Rating
- Hotels near Richmond Airports
- Areas of Richmond
- Accommodation near Richmond Attractions
- More accommodation types in Richmond
- Choose Your Richmond Hotel Style
- Search Richmond Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Richmond
- Hotels Near Richmond, Vancouver
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations