Velha Goa Hotels from Rs3,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Velha Goa
Visitors can enjoy all that Velha Goa has to offer including the monuments, churches and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Basilica of Bom Jesus and Church of St. Cajetan.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Velha Goa
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Velha Goa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Velha Goa is 2126 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°C