Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Majorda, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, temples and gardens. Arossim Beach, Varca Beach and Cavelossim Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Majorda
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Majorda
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Majorda Station or Seraulim Station. Majorda may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Majorda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Majorda each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°C