Arpora Hotels from Rs2,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Arpora, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach and Calangute Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 94 hotels and other accommodation options in Arpora
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Arpora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Arpora gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°C