- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Hyatt Goa
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Bay View
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 2 Single Beds, View
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand, Executive Suite
About this area
Located in Bambolim, Grand Hyatt Goa is in the city centre and near the beach. Fort Aguada is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Miramar Beach and Candolim Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Splashdown Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Poriat Football Ground. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as parasailing.Visit our Bambolim travel guide
- Bambolim Beach - 1 min walk
- Goa University - 4 min drive
- Miramar Beach - 8 min drive
- Mandovi River - 9 min drive
- Deltin Royale Casino - 10 min drive
- Cansaulim Station - 20 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Verandah – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Chulha – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Confeitaria – Serves light fare daily.
- The Dining Room – Al fresco dining buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Goa
Awards and affiliations
- Grand Hyatt Goa is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 16000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 8000 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1000 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful getaway spot
Grand Hyatt Goa is a perfect place to getaway even for just a weekend. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive. The restaurants have delightful and well prepared food. Brunch was a fantastic mix of everything. Hard to not enjoy your stay here.