Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Panaji, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Top sights around the area include Anjuna Beach, Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception and Fort Aguada.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodation options in Panaji
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Panaji
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Panaji is 2606 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°C