Bambolim Hotels from Rs3,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Upscale lodging choices in Bambolim make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, bars and spas. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Bambolim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bambolim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bambolim is 2606 millimetres
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C