Nerul Hotels from Rs4,050
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Nerul has to offer including the casinos, architecture and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Sinquerim Beach and Fort Aguada.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Nerul
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Nerul
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 2606 millimetres of rain falls on Nerul each year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C