Candolim Hotels from Rs1,486
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Candolim give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Candolim Beach, Sinquerim Beach and Fort Aguada.
- There are 217 hotels and other accommodation options in Candolim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Candolim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Candolim is 2606 millimetres
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Candolim?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Candolim, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Candolim?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Candolim?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Candolim?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Candolim?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Candolim?
What's the best high-end hotel in Candolim?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Candolim?
Candolim Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Candolim by Star Rating
- Hotels near Candolim Airports
- Areas of Candolim
- Accommodation near Candolim Attractions
- More accommodation types in Candolim
- Choose Your Candolim Hotel Style
- Search Candolim Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Candolim
- Hotels Near Candolim, Goa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations