Baga Hotels from Rs1,620
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Baga, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and spas. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach and Calangute Beach.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodation options in Baga
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Baga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Baga gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C