Vagator Hotels from Rs300
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Vagator, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach.
- There are 94 hotels and other accommodation options in Vagator
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Vagator
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Vagator gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°C