Mandrem Hotels from Rs895
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2018
Visitors to Mandrem are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, bars and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Mandrem
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Mandrem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 2606 millimetres of rain falls on Mandrem each year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C