Ashvem Hotels from Rs2,400
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ashvem are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and spas. Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Ashvem
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ashvem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Ashvem gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°C