Morjim Hotels from Rs1,399
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Morjim has to offer including the seaside, gardens and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable setting. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodation options in Morjim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Morjim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 2606 millimetres of rain falls on Morjim each year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°C