Siolim Hotels from Rs1,218
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Siolim has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodation options in Siolim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Siolim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Siolim gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°C