Anjuna Hotels from Rs315
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Anjuna, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, forests and monuments. Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodation options in Anjuna
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Anjuna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 2606 millimetres of rain falls on Anjuna each year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°C