Calangute Hotels from Rs1,438
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Calangute, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, cocktail bars and waterfalls. Top sights in the city include Calangute Beach and Baga Beach.
- There are 312 hotels and other accommodation options in Calangute
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Calangute
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Calangute is 2606 millimetres
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C