Search Bed and Breakfasts in Anjuna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Bed and Breakfasts in Anjuna
Other property types in Anjuna
Fairfield by Marriott Goa Anjuna
Reviewed on 1 May 2020
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2019
Kiara Beach Hotel
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Anjuna?
If you're looking for something a little different than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your vacation. You'll find 90 lodging options and 2 B&Bs for your trip to Anjuna. If you'd like to learn more about Anjuna through its top sites and landmarks, Miraculous Cross and St. Michael's Church are some notable monuments to check out.
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a picturesque garden or a beautiful breakfast room, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Check out these B&Bs in Anjuna:
Sea Horse Cottages: 3 stars, 21 rooms
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
Bay luxe: 3 stars, 10 rooms
- Indoor pool
How to Pack for the Weather in Anjuna
If you're curious about the best time to visit Anjuna, we've compiled some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically November and October, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 102.60 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 66° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 92° F during the day and 68° F at night
Things to See and Do in Anjuna
Travelers enjoy Anjuna for its beaches and bars. When you want to check out some attractions in town, you might consider a visit to Anjuna Beach and Splashdown Waterpark. You might put Anjuna Flea Market and Miraculous Cross on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Anjuna is also known for its:
- Theme parks
Transportation Options In and Around Anjuna
Fly into Goa (GOI-Dabolim), which is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.