Arambol Hotels from Rs599
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Arambol has to offer including the beaches, shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach and Baga Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Arambol
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 23 mi (37 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Arambol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Arambol gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°C