Cansaulim Hotels from Rs3,999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Cansaulim, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its beaches and spas. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Cansaulim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cansaulim
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cansaulim Station. Cansaulim may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cansaulim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Cansaulim gets about 653 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C