Cansaulim Hotels from Rs2,399
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jan 2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Cansaulim, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its beaches and spas. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Cansaulim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cansaulim
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cansaulim Station. Cansaulim may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cansaulim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Cansaulim gets about 653 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C