Colva Hotels from Rs400
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Colva, which is also known for its entertainment and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach and Cavelossim Beach.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodation options in Colva
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Colva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Colva each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°C