Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Dec 2020
Visitors to Marmagao are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Arossim Beach and Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Marmagao
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Marmagao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Marmagao gets about 2606 millimetres of rain per year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C