Visitors can enjoy all that Consua has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Church of St. Cajetan.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Consua
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Consua
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Cansaulim Verna Station. Consua might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Consua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Consua gets about 653 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C