- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Azaya Beach Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Patio Room King Bed
Azaya Essence King Bed
Essence Plunge Pool
Essence Plunge Pool XL
Luxury Patio Room Twin Bed
Azaya Essence Twin Bed
About this area
Located in Benaulim, Azaya Beach Resort is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Varca Beach and Colva Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fatorda Stadium or Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.Visit our Benaulim travel guide
- Vaddi Beach - 4 min walk
- Benaulim Beach - 5 min drive
- Maria Hall - 5 min drive
- Varca Beach - 6 min drive
- Goa Chitra - 13 min drive
- Madgaon Junction Station - 17 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Concha – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Lynx – Garden-view bar. Open daily.
- Blue Iris – Beachfront seafood restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Library Lounge – Pool-view bar. Open daily.
About this property
Azaya Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 12000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 7000 (from 6 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1062 for adults and INR 590 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2360 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Ok but not 5 star
Having travelled around North India, we decided a nice beach break was just what we would need before returning home. The Azaya is not a 5 star complex. It is in need of some TLC. The pool area is lovely yet there are many tiles missing in the pool. The pool toilets were often not clean where people urinated on the toilet seat. We stayed for 8 nights. We did not once have a hot shower. This was reported twice & told it was fixed. It was warm but to get to warm, the water had to run for over 10-15 mins which filled up the shower as the water did not soak away very quickly. The breakfast was ok. We ate in the restaurant on the first night. It wasn’t 5 star food. The service was not great. We didn’t go back as there are better places to eat, which are also cheaper. It’s a bit too far to walk into town. The taxis are a bit on the high side INR500. You could walk along the beach It’s about 40-50 mins. We would go back to Goa but would maybe pick somewhere nearer the town.