Varca Hotels from Rs750
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Varca, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its gardens, bars and casinos. Around the area, top sights include Varca Beach, Cavelossim Beach and Arossim Beach.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Varca
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Varca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Varca each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C