Uttorda Hotels from Rs1,750
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2020
Visitors to Uttorda are sure to enjoy the beaches, spas and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, live music and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach and Cavelossim Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Uttorda
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Uttorda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Uttorda is 653 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C