Las Vegas Hotels from Rs1,448
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,098 area reviews)
Explore the heart of Vegas with its huge casinos, clubs and bars, as well as its dazzling neon lights and notorious wedding chapels.
Downtown Las Vegas
4/5Very Good!(98 area reviews)
Step off the Strip and into the original and authentic heart of Las Vegas, where smoky bars, quirky museums and family-friendly attractions exist side by side.
1/5(1 area review)
Travellers come to Summerlin for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Red Rock Casino and Casino at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort while you're in town.
If you're spending some time in Gateway District, Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Las Vegas
Travellers to Las Vegas give high marks for the casinos, entertainment choices and live music scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, shopping and bars. Top sights in the city include Hoover Dam, Fashion Show Mall and Thomas and Mack Center.
- There are 913 hotels and other accommodation options in Las Vegas
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away
Getting around Las Vegas
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station, Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station and Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Las Vegas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 40°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 59 millimetres of rain falls on Las Vegas each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Las Vegas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Las Vegas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Las Vegas?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Las Vegas?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Las Vegas?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Las Vegas?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Las Vegas?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Las Vegas?
What's the best high-end hotel in Las Vegas?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Las Vegas?
What's the best accommodation option if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Las Vegas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Las Vegas Airports
- Areas of Las Vegas
- Accommodation near Las Vegas Attractions
- More accommodation types in Las Vegas
- Choose Your Las Vegas Hotel Style
- Search Las Vegas Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Las Vegas
- Hotels Near Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations