Dubai Hotels from Rs1,791
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Dubai
4.5/5Wonderful!(427 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Palm Jumeirah is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Aquaventure and Nakheel Mall.
Visit Dubai’s first purpose-built waterfront development to see a man-made canal city with luxury properties, parks, promenades and plenty of shopping opportunities.
4.5/5Wonderful!(168 area reviews)
Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa are top sights in Downtown Dubai, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall Station or Business Bay Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(15 area reviews)
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Jumeirah. A stop by La Mer or Jumeirah Mosque might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(330 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Deira. Check out top attractions like City Centre Deira and Gold Souk, and jump on the metro at Abu Baker Al Siddique Station or Salah Al Din Station to see more of the city.
Travellers to Dubai give high marks for the riverfront, shopping and local tours. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 1250 hotels and other accommodation options in Dubai
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Getting around Dubai
Walk to nearby metro stations like Palm Deira Station, Al Ras Station and Baniyas Square Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Dubai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dubai is 60 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 40°C, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 15°C