Overview of TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Tryp Room)
Room, 2 Single Beds (Tryp Room)
Room (Triple Room)
Room, 1 King Bed (VYP Room)
Room, 2 Single Beds (VYP Room)
Room, 1 King Bed (VYP Room)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed (VYP Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
VYP One Bedroom Suite
Room, 1 Single Bed, Accessible
About this area
Located in Dubai's Barsha Heights neighbourhood, TRYP by Wyndham Dubai is in the business district and near a metro station. Dubai Marina and Emirates Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Marina Mall. Wild Wadi Water Park and Aquaventure are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Dubai Internet City Station is 10 minutes by foot.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Dubai Marina Mall - 12 min drive
- Dubai Marina - 12 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 13 min drive
- Ski Dubai - 14 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates - 14 min drive
- Dubai Internet City Station - 10 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 110 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 125.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Count on Us - Wyndham guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really great value for money and nice that they had complimentary shuttle to the beach and shopping mall