- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Galleria Residence Dubai
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premium Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Premium Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Premium Apartment, 4 Bedrooms
About this area
Located near the beach, Hyatt Regency Galleria Residence Dubai is in Deira neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Khalifa. Travelling with kids? Make time for KidZania, or head to an event or a match at Meydan Racecourse.
- Gold Souk - 20 min walk
- Al Ghurair Centre - 10 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal - 12 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 13 min drive
- Port Rashid - 15 min drive
- Palm Deira Station - 6 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Galleria Residence Dubai
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 950
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 475 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 for adults and AED 67.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
air condition too cold