Visitors to Marlow are sure to enjoy the rivers, cafes and spas. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Legoland, Windsor Castle and Oracle.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Marlow
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away
Getting around Marlow
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Marlow Station. Marlow might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Marlow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Marlow each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C