Slough Hotels from Rs3,305
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Slough, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and cafes. Top sights around the area include Windsor Castle, Legoland and The Lightbox.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Slough
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Getting around Slough
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Slough Station, Slough Datchet Station or Slough Langley Station. Slough might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Slough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Slough each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 2°C